The conference program is still being assembled, and we will continue to update it as submissions are approved.
The Internet User Experience 2017 conference Begins Monday April 24th at 1:00pm and ends Tuesday April 25, 2017 at 5:00pm.
- Optional Pre-conference workshops run from 8:30am to NOON on Monday April 24th.
- The main conference begins at 1:00pm on Monday April 24th.
- The conference reception runs from 5-6:30pm on Monday April 24th.
- Day 2 of the conference runs from 8:30am-5:00pm on Tuesday April 25th.
- Optional activities are planned and suggested for each evening of the conference to extend the networking well past the conference hours.
- Peter Morville will provide the conference opening Keynote on Monday April 24th.
- Stephanie Rosenbaum will give a keynote presentation on Tuesday April 25th.
Three optional pre-conference workshops will also be offered on Monday morning April 24th for more in-depth training.