Kevin has operated his own agency for 23+ years and has racked up quite a few accolades along the way;
- Ranked by StatSocial as one of the “2015 Top 100 Social Media Influencers” in the world.
- Ten-time winner of Forbe’s “Best of the Web”
- Three time winner of a “Best of …” award in the New Hampshire Internet Awards
- Two-time recipient of an International Communicator’s Award
- Inclusion in the fourth edition of Logo Lounge, an international logo design competition
Kevin’s Twitter bio describes him as a
“Social media junkie, web wonk, Dad to two Eagle Scouts, husband, pilot, chess geek, book-a-holic, sushi fanatic and upright bass noob.”
Here are some other notable things about Kevin;
- He’s the Chief Peep at Flock Marketing, a Lansing-based digital interactive, brand and social media marketing agency
- He’s the CEO of a Lansing-based digital interactive, brand and social media marketing agency
- Co-founder of MichCHI
- Member of MiUPA
- Co-founder of the New England Web Developers Association
- Graduate of the University of Michigan
- Former world record holder in pogo-stick jumping … yeah, really.